Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Body Lotions from Bath & Body Works

Today I'd share some body lotions I recently got from Bath & Body Works: 
1.) Paris Amour
2.) Forever Sunshine
3.) Cozy Autumn Vanilla

1.) Paris Amour
This is their new scent when I purchased so I thought I'd give it a try since a 2 oz. bottle only costs $1. When I tried this in on my hand in the store, the scent was pretty, but I was worried that the smell would be a more mature lady-like smell +_+ I was right, this sharp floral scent is way too strong for me especially when I put it on my body. So I think this would be good for small amount or good for travel :)
  • Smooth over body to moisturize and lightly fragrance skin with our exclusive Paris Amour, a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris
  • Key Fragrance Notes: French Tulips, Apple Blossoms, and Pink Champagne



2.) Forever Sunshine
This was the one I really wanted to get when I was in the store and I also checked the reviews on their website, the review . The smell is fresh, clean and summer-like, very comfortable pretty smell. But when I put it on after shower, I felt like I wanted to shower again because of the scent became so strong +_+ !!! ... it smells so good on the bottle and :( maybe I will only use it on my hands... 
  

  • Our exclusive Forever Sunshine captures the romance of warm days that linger into cool autumn. Experience this fragrance whenever you crave the essence of summer
  • Key fragrance notes: golden apricot, pink peonies and a hint of praline



3.) Cozy Autumn Vanilla

This is the best out of these 3 body lotions!!! I am not a big fan of vanilla scent, but when I tried this in the store the smell was pretty cozy, just like the name^^ ha ha .. so I gave it a try and...I really really really like it ^-^ this scent is not strong after putting on body, definitely will buy it again :D the smell is very very cozy, and I am happy I got this one. 
  • Our exclusive Cozy Autumn Vanilla is a warm blend of fresh vanilla beans, soft caramel and comforting creamy musk



2 comments:

  1. Did you try Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin? Its in their fall scents, and I've used it for a long time. Very nice, like the Cozy Autumn Vanilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jdnblalock Yes, but I'm afraid that the cinnamon scent would be too strong for me, I LOVE Cozy Autumn vanilla :) my favorite now!!^^ hope BBB won't discontinue this lovely <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...