Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crabtree & Evelyn Gardners Hand Therapy

Happy Sunday! It's getting cold, are your skin ready for winter?
Today I'd share the hand cream I most often use at home..
It is Crabtree & Evelyn's Gardners Hand Therapy


I purchased this from beauty.com during their Friend & Family sale
for $17.50 I think it's a pretty good deal for a nice hand cream...

I kept this bottle by my desk because it reminds me 
to use the hand cream whenever necessary...

I am a hand cream junkie, if not, then very close...ha ha
I think taking good care of hands is very very important,
in the past I've seen my ex -oworkers' horrible hands
they're only in their early 30s, but their hands look like 50-60 something old..
that's scary right? 

 This Gardners hand cream is rich, thick and creamy in texture
it's lighter than L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
but still very moisturizing, and not greasy or sticky
I kept the shea butter one (tube) in my purse and this one at home
both are my favorite hand creams ^-^

It has a fresh and comfy scent, I felt the scents have many layers, 
not strong but definitely very comfy, soothing, and fresh.
Here are the combination of the scents:
Fresh green clover, lavender, sage rosemary and thyme.

Very good for winter but I just use it all year round ha ha
whenever I have dry hands/nails/cuticles, this is the only 
one I will use to have a quick hand fix!!! yes it works that well!!!
It soothes and conditions my hands right away and since it's so rich 
in texture, a little bit goes a long way! love it!

So are your skin ready for the upcoming winter?
take good care of your hands, 
don't let your hands show your true age^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...