Monday, October 31, 2011

Review: fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment

Today's featured product is one of my favorites as well as a well-known lip treatment 
from fresh - Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15




swatch under natural sunlight
very pretty and soft rose shade

and here on my lips


What I think and like:

1. Very moisturizing, soothing and hydrating! 
Once applied, I can tell this lip balm was very nice made immediately, 
it truly made my lips super soft^^This lip treatment is just amazing!

2. Has SPF 15, it provides essential protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays!

3. Rose tint provides a subtle pink pout to the lips, 
very pretty and natural, perfect for everyday wear! 

4. Expensive! for the amount of lip balm you paid! (0.15oz/$22.50) 
I use Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 and Rosebud Salve lip balm to alternate with
Sugar Rose treatment. I wish it comes with a larger amount...:(

5. Natural ingredients without parabens, synthetic dyes, petroleum, etc.
you don't want to eat in those chemicals!

6. Package design is pretty. Application is very easy to apply, 
it goes on smoothly. However the texture is soft if leaves in warm areas, 
twist carefully or it might break off easily :(

7. Yummy citrus lemony scent. 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...