Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hair Care Day & Drugstore Haul

This is not yogurt, nor is it smoothie.... 
...this is my avocado hair mask and October In style magazine... ^-^
I'm trying to use this hair mask once a week to keep my hair healthy and shine.
So far I really love this recipe...

Today I went to return a pair of girl jegging...and quickly grabbed these cuties...
Rimmel Nail Polish - Gold Silk $3.77
Revlon lipstick - Wink For Pink $4.97
Revlon lipstick - Pink Pout $4.97
regular small glass candle holder $0.80 
 I never heard or read any reviews about this Rimmel polish, 
but this looks soooo pretty in the bottle so I picked this one up...
I think this metallic rose gold with shimmery finish would be perfect 
for everyday wear and for this fall - neutral, neutral, neutral!!! 
This would be my next Nail of the Day color...^-^  
I can't wait to see how this rose gold will turn out on my nails... 
hope it will look warm and pretty...
 I read good reviews about Revlon matte lipstick..
 so I picked up this Pink Pout, this color is sooo sooo pretty..
I think it's a bit similar to Rimmel's Airy Fairy... 
and then Wink For Pink is another cute petal-pink/cotton-candy pink..
also very pretty....  
I will try to swatch them and update with more pictures tomorrow
so stay tuned ^-^ 

Revlon - Pink Pout

1 comment:

  1. That hair mask looks amazing! I def want to try it - Avocados are supposed to be amazing for hydration... Also love the gold nail polish that you got!! xox

    I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)

    Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...