Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nail of the Day: Rimmel Gold Silk and Review

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I also post this review in Chinese, Click to view ^_^]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today's Nail of the Day goes to Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro in Gold Silk...
This is such a gorgeous and soft rose gold...
with metallic shimmer...so elegant and lovely...

Application is super easy, 2 coats for this lovely finish


It claims to have a super durable chip-resistant nail lacquer
with shine release complex that will last up to 10 Days!!!
It's my first time using this polish, will see how it goes^^

I got this lovely at Walmart for $3.77
Packaging comes in a square glass bottle...
classic and simple with a cute brush handle which I love
see picture below...

Love Rimmel's super cute crown logo^_^
This truly made my day when applying nail polish...

The brush is truly fantastic! This polish has a pretty wide angled brush, 
which make the application faster and mistake-free.
I'm pretty impressed with the brush :) 
And the formula makes it very easy to work with...


Do you like this sheer and warm color?
Have you ever used any of Rimmel's nail polishes?
What other colors do you like and recommend?
Please comment below as I would love to know :)


[I also post this review in Chinese, Click to view ^_^]



DISCLAIMER: I paid for this product with my own money. I am not being paid or endorsed by any company for the products used/shown/mentioned. All thoughts expressed are my honest opinion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10.15.2011] 
After almost 4 days of wearing this polish, 
here is how my nails look like:


Not bad right?
Note:
I wash my hands very very often throughout the day..
because I cook almost everyday.. or at least 5-6 days a week...
I change diapers... I give baby bath everyday...
and laundry of course...
so with only faded fingertips..and NO CHIPS..
I am very very happy with this polish ^_^
It is true to to have a super durable chip-resistant formula,
and I think I will go get some different colors next time!!!

8 comments:

  1. This color is so pretty! I have one Rimmel nail polish in a navy blue. I also love the quality of the brush.

    Now following your blog. We'd love for you to visit ours. Follow back & drop us a comment if you do!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jayme and Mendi Thanks for visiting^^ I will go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo i really like the color! check out my blog :) http://qoomui.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...