Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Review: ULTA Automatic Eye Liners

Today's post is about eye liners that I have been using quite often and IN LOVE lately.
It's ULTA's Automatic Eye liners in Black/Brown and Deep Brown
These automatic eye liners are $8/each, 
but I got them when they have 2 for $6 sale^^ya!



 
swatches without flash

swatches with flash


What I like:

1. Colors are very rich and deep

2. Waterproof! (I'm a big fan for waterproof eyeliners^^)

3. It glides on very smoothly and easily, once it's on, it stays very well
and doesn't tug or cake. Great for normal/everyday wear!

4. It's "automatic" (retractable). I can simply "twist-up" the eyeliner, 
say bye-bye to eye pencil sharpener^^

5. It doesn't get "fat". I am tired of using my NYX glide on pencil.
I love NYX's pencils, their colors are also very rich and deep and waterproof, 
but they are also very creamy and soft in texture so they run very 
quickly that I have to sharpen it EVERY TIME I use (for inner 
and outer corners of my eyes). Lately NYX also have their 
new Retractable Eye Liner for $4.5/ea, I will have to check them out^^

6. Great value for $3/each when on sale. I should have stocked up more 
with different colors hahaha but they were almost sold out, and weren't
so many to choose from :( 

7. Even though it's waterproof, it's quite easy and quick to remove 
when using waterproof eye makeup remover...(duh..)


1 comment:

  1. I have Black/Brown and I really like it! I'm so glad I ordered it from Ulta. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...