Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief + Gift with Purchase

Finally got my Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
from Nordstrom! I was planning to purchase this during Sephora's
Friends & Family sale event, but they were all sold out!!!

Luckily, Clinique in Nordstrom has the Gift with Purchase (GWP) event!!

These gifts are free with $25 purchase 
(through November 20th - per e-mail I received)

Gifts include: 
1. Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser 
2. Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
3. Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace
4. High Impact Mascara in Black
5. Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio
6. Quickliner for Eyes in Black Brown
7. Tracy Reese for Clinique Cosmetics Bag Set

During this time of the year my sensitive and dry skin gets even drier and
I wanted to use something underneath my Origins VitaZing to help hydrating
my skin without the greasy felling and to help my makeup stay better...
my sister also has dry skin and she recommended this to me during 
her last visit so I thought I'd give it a try^^

this product claims it can comforts skin instantly, and can be applied over makeup
for a midday boost. For very dry skin type, it can be used before applying 
"moisturizer", even though this is categorized under moisturizer, it's oil-free 
and the texture is very lightweight like gel, a little bit firmer than serum. 
It's also for all skin type. for oil skin type this might be great because it's so light 
and oil-free, but for dry or dry/combination skin type, another layer of moisturizer
would be needed for better result. It plumps the look of dry lines. And helps keep
out environmental irritants. can also be used as a 5-minutes surge mask.



I can't say much about the review as I just start using this product,
but I can already tell I love it because of its lightweight and hydrating formulation!
I will continue to use it and see if it can improve my dry skin condition.

Now move on to the gifts I received from my purchase...

first up is the Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser (30ml)
I currently have this in full size (5 oz/150 ml) 
It's a pretty nice, fragrance free mousee-like cleanser


Even Better Skin Tone Correction Moisturizer SPF 20 (.5 oz/15ml)
I have never heard of or used this moisturizer, 
hopefully it's something useful^^


Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace

swatch under natural sunlight/no flash
color is pretty, it has a sheer with a bit of glossy finish

Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio
Left to right: 
single shade from Strawberry fudge duo
single shade from beach plum duo
chocolate chip stay matte




Quickliner for Eyes in Black Brown

Automatic eyeliner pencil twists up

Quickliner for Eyes in Black Brown

swatch for Quickliner, no flash
pretty smooth to glide on, not sure if it's waterproof or not

here are all the makeup swatches from the gifts (except mascara)



1 comment:

  1. really interesting blog, if you want- i invite You to mine :>

    xoxo
    http://martiniss-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...