Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review: Origins Drink Up Intensive

Another great product from Origins. I would call it my winter must-have!
This is a overnight mask that doesn't require rinse-off, it is best for dry and 
dehydration skin! It truly saved my winter *dry* skin (happy dance^-^)!

1.7 fl. oz./50 ml

I got the Drink Up Intensive in my "From Morning to Night" 
value gift set from Origins last month. Got the whole set 
for $50 ($101 Value) I thought it's a pretty good deal, and I 
should survive well with these during the cold season^^ 

1. High-Potency Night-A-Mins cream (full size 50ml/$39.50)
2. Drink Up Intensive overnight mask (50ml/$15.00)
3. VitaZing SPF 15 (30ml, full size: 50ml/$35) Love this stuff, review here!
4. GinZing refreshing eye cream (full size 15ml/$29.50)
5. A Perfect World Antioxidant moisturizer with white tea (sample, 5 ml)

This overnight replenishing mask with nature's most nourishing 
nightcaps, Plant Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid and Apricot Kernel Oil, 
instantly quenches compromised skin with deeply satisfying moisture. 
Avocado Oil and Mango Butters build up a reservoir for tomorrow. 
And Japanese Seaweed helps prevent future moisture loss. 
Skin awakens refreshed, replenished, ready to face the day. 
Twice a week or as desired, gently massage onto clean skin at bedtime. 
Tissue off excess. (description on the tube)


the texture is rich, but not oily, it looks like moisturizer and feels like moisturizer
It has a peach/apricot smell, but not too strong. I did not expect much from it
at the beginning, because the main product I wanted from the value set was 
actually High-Potency Night-A-Mins. However, I brought this with me during my 
trip and used it at night right after I cleaned my face. I was so amazed by this 
product, it instantly hydrated and moisturized my super dry skin, my skin was so
soft after having this on for about 5-10 minutes! so amazing!

During the past weeks, I have been using this as a overnight mask, and 
sometimes as an emergency mask because it is so effective for my dry skin!
It's richer and more moisturizing than Clinique's Moisture Surge, review here,
Clinique's Moisture Surge is great for the day time, and this Drink Up Intensive
is wonderful for the night! The direction said using this twice a week or as desired.
I was so obsessed with this mask, and used it pretty much every night or every 
other night^^ha ha  (If I use it on a everyday basis, I will only use a thin layer 
of this mask unless my skin is super super dry...)
This is something I feel like to stock more and use it year-around. If I'm taking a
plane (long fry one) I'm sure I will bring it with me instead of the *cloth-type* masks, 
this moisturizer type is just better (and not as scary^^if you know what I meant haha)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...