Monday, March 19, 2012

Leopard Nail Art

Hi  Tomorrow is officially Spring, but it was raining yesterday and still cloudy today. I didn't have the mood for spring mani just yet, and decided to do a leopard nail art^^ I used gold glitter and dark coffee brown to create the leopard prints and really love the combo!



❤ Products Used 
essie protein base coat
Rimmel Bare Naked
OPI Warm & Fozzie
Sinful Colors Flower Girl
Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Make-up Sponge (use to create gradual effect with gold glitter)
dotting tool (use to draw leopard print)

I really love how the colors turned out, especially the gold glitter polish from Sinful Colors, so sparkle and beautiful! Also instead of using black, I love I'm with Brad, which is a metallic wine over dark coffee brown, an alternative to bring the overall leopard look softer. Would you wear it? ^^


2 comments:

  1. Ive tried a hello kitty nail art, not bad for being a begginer! Are you thinking to make a video tutorial? Love, Shahla Sousa

    http://middayonigiri.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great you tried :) thanks!
      I might do video tutorials in the future ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...