Saturday, August 18, 2012

Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation SPF 25 PA++


I have dry skin, and not a fan of powder foundation, but this Diorskin Forever Compact from Christian Dior is an exception for me! My sister introduced this powder foundation to me about a couple years ago and I loved it! Even though I still prefer liquid foundation for everyday makeup basis, but when I am in a rush and need something super quick or when I am out for a longer period of time and need some touch-ups, this is it! It also has SPF 25, PA++ which is another great plus! It's super easy and quick to apply and it provides a pretty nice coverage. Since the weather is getting a lot warmer, I started to use this more often. (my skin was too dry in the winter time so I usually skip this and save it for the warmer months) I believe his product has been changed to a newer packaging (here) which I think is nicer! I haven't got the chance to get the newer pkg as this is one of my stock-up items I just started to use^^




I got the shade 022 Cameo, a warm beige shade for light complexions with pink undertones. This 022 Cameo is a great match for my complexion! (I've tried to color match at the Dior counter at Nordstrom a few times before I order mine on Sephora.com)

 Made in France
Inspired by nano-technologies, Diorskin Forever takes smoothing, comfort and wear to the extreme - for stay-true beauty, even in the most unfriendly environments.

A Dior innovation, its unique formula includes:
- Nano-Stretch Network, an invisible, micro-airy nano-network for a perfect complexion;
- Hydra-Gel System, a new-generation moisturization regulator for optimal comfort, hour after hour.

Ingredients

came with a nice black velvet compact pouch

9.5g/0.33 oz $46.00 I got it last year, the price has gone up a bit more now :( the newer version has slightly more product: 10g/0.35oz and retail for $49.00 at Sephora (price as of today 08/18/2012)

beautiful dark blue compact package with Dior on it


 This compact comes with a sponge and a mirror, great for travel and on the go.

Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation SPF 25 PA++ 022 Cameo









I don't use this compact foundation on a daily basis or every time I have makeup on, only on those days when I am out and need touch-ups or when I need something quick. I like to use powder brush to apply this power foundation for a sheer and natural look. And use the sponge provided when I'm on the go simply because it's easier and more convenient. 

This is definitely buildable, but when using this I usually like to have a sheer layer for more natural finish. It did not oxidize on my skin which is great! Also it is lightly fragranced, which I don't hate or like. (but personally I prefer fragrance-free for my sensitive skin) Overall a great product but more on the pricey side. 


1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could afford Dior. It looks lovely.

    P:S New follower

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...