Wednesday, August 29, 2012

EOTD: Laura Mercier Black Karat



I decided to do a new series: EOTD (aka Eye of the Day) on this blog. This is probably something I thought I won't do when I started blogging, but I just wanted to take down what eye makeup looks I've created and see how it goes from there... so here is my first EOTD^^


Products used:

Eyebrows: 
Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black (review here)
Eyes: 
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (review here), 
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette (Foxy, Bootycall), 
Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat (from this kit), 
Laura Mercier Kohl eye pencil in Black Gold (from this kit), 
NYX Slide On Pencil in Pure White,
Koji Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner in Deep Black, 
and Maybelline Falsies Flared waterproof mascara.

Since I just got my laura mercier kit yesterday, I liked how they turned out on my eyes^^ what do you think? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...