Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sinful Colors Kissy


Another "fall appropriate" nail shade today! You can probably tell from my recent nail shades that I'm so so so ready for fall, unfortunately these two days the weather here in southern California has been crazily HOT! >"< The highest was about 106°F (about 41°C) yesterday, and today will be the same as well ~_~


Speaking of Kissy, it's a blueish green jelly base packed with tiny flecks and micro shimmers. In real life, it shows more dark green than blue both in the bottle and on the nails. The formulation was ok, pretty easy to work with. The first coat was quite sheer and showed more blue, but once layered, it turned more green, darker green that's very pretty and suitable for fall. For the swatch, I applied 3 coats plus Seche Vite dry fast top coat. The consistency was quite thin and a tad bit on the running side, but still pretty easy to work with in my opinion. The only downside is that it did stain my nails, so I recommend using base coat underneath to protect your nails from staining. 

What nail polish are you wearing for the weekend?


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour!
    I have Essies Fiji on at the moment, its looking like we only have a few weeks of sunshine left so im making the most of the light colours still!
    www.thriftyfriday.blogspot.com -This week is "Low Cost Fragrances"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Kissy and haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the heads-up about it being a jelly. I hate being surprised with that. -_- I can hardly believe it. Here in TX we've been in the 70s and 80s. LOL Don't worry, the heat won't last. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...