Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Running Errands EOTD

Hi ♥ Yesterday I was running errands to get some things done and this was my EOTD. Now that I looked at the picture and felt I should have put something on my waterline....oh well..maybe next time as I was in a rush to get my makeup done..ha

Products Used:
Eyeshadow Base: MAC Paint Pot Painterly
Eyeshadows: NYX Jumble Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha and Knight, Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Eyeliners: Sephora Flashy liner in deep black, NYX Slide On Pencil in Pure White 
Mascara: Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping waterproof mascara in Blackest Black (my new discovery and new love! It keeps and holds my lashes curled pretty well throughout the day!)

And here are the shades I used in the Naked 2 palette:

(Click the image to view larger)

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...