Thursday, May 30, 2013

Deal Alert: Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Starter Kit 20% Off + Free Shipping (Sephora)


Just saw this deal on Facebook and ordered mine immediately. I thought it's an awesome deal to share! Now until 6/5, get 20% off on this Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Starter Kit + Free Shipping on Sephora, Link Here

Code: HDSTARTER

that will bring your total from $79 to $63.20 (before tax) + you get free shipping! I love love love MUFE primer and foundation, it's amazing! You do the math, it's a great deal if you already love MUFE or if you want to try their products!! (ps: if you have ebates or fatwallet account, either one will give you another 4% cash back! so total of 24% saving!!)

This Starter Kit includes:

0.17 oz HD Microfinish Powder (1/2 full size) Product Link Here
HD KabukiBrush Product Link Here
0.5 oz HD Microperfectin primer (1/2 full size) Product Link Here
1.01 oz HD Invisible Cover Foundation (full size!!) Product Link Here





3 comments:

  1. Be careful with the HD makeup. From what I heard it's reflective if you're doing flash photography and can make it look like you have white powder splotched on your face. :/ I hope it works! Just be careful with the flash. Can't wait to hear your verdict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know.. those white powder splotched on some celebrities..but HD makeup photograph beautifully.. (when without flash)...I guess I will cover my face when there's flash photography...ha ha ha. thanks for checking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe I could imagine. Going out at night and covering your face with a scarf at the sight of cameras. ;) Very mysterious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...