Tuesday, May 21, 2013

EOTD: Purple Haze


This was actually my "running errands" EOTD last Sunday. I was having a purple eyeshadow mood but wanted to have a natural daytime look.

Brows: Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black

Eyes: 
Base: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. 
Inner corner of the eye: Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl
Lids: I applied Bootycall (from Urban Decay Naked 2 palette) all over the lids and then layered Urban Decay Purple Haze. Then I dusted a bit of Pistol (Naked 2) on top of Purple Haze. And used Busted (Naked 2) lightly on the outer v for definition. For lower lash line: I used UD Purple Haze to line, and Busted (Naked 2) on the outer half. 

Browbones: Foxy (from Naked 2)
Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Ink
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies Flared waterproof


Quite a few products I know. Sometimes it happens when I want to quickly create a simple look and end up using more products than I thought...XD

Thanks for looking and have a great day.


2 comments:

  1. OOoooooh that is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i've been loving purples on the eyes lately too, very flattering x

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...